More on Motifs

***Update***
Unfortunately, the link to the pattern for the motif pictured below no longer works (I believe it has been removed from the website where I found it--Karen's Variety) I will provide instructions transcribed from that website in a future post.

This is a link for a beautiful little motif I've been playing with lately.

As you can see from the photo, it lends itself well to tablecloths and the like, but I'm using it for something very different. As I shared before, motifs are excellent for use as the basis of a project and very versatile. This one is also a perfect learning tool for the advanced beginner, because it uses every crochet stitch from chain to triple treble.

As soon as I have done the finishing work on my little item, I will post about it with photos!

Comments