I finished four of the six projects I set out to complete. I finished a crocheted sweater for my daughter and a crocheted baby sweater for charity, and I finished a crocheted afghan for my daughter and an aran sampler throw based on a Lion Brand pattern. The sampler throw also turned out to be a mending project. We briefly had a mouse problem in our last house, and apparently a mouse nibbled on the pieces while they were stored.
As for my secondary goal of doing charity knitting and crochet on a weekly basis, I improved, but was not consistent. In addition to the baby sweater UFO, I completed a baby blanket and hat.
This coming year, I want to complete my two remaining UFOs (doily and lace seaman's scarf), crochet an afghan for my second youngest, continue charity knitting, and work on getting some of my patterns ready for sale (which includes testing the patterns and photographing the result).